Servings per package:
Chilli Powder, Fennel Seed, Turmeric, Cumin Seed, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Green Cardamom Seed
- 60ml ghee/oil
- 200g onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 2.5 tbsp Sumatra Lamb Curry Masala
- 1kg diced Lamb
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt to taste
- 20g pan roasted, ground desiccated coconut
- Heat oil in a large pan until hot. Add onion, ginger, garlic and lemongrass, sauté.
- Lower heat, add Sumatra Lamb Curry Masala to pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to boil, then cook simmering until meat is tender and liquid has reduced.
- Serve hot with rice, Naan bread and Sambal.
- Chicken and beef, with/without vegetables can be substituted for lamb in this dish.