Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Onion Powder, Chilli Powder, Coriander Seed, Turmeric, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Cloves
- 2-3 tbsp Goa Curry Paste (more if you like hotter)
- 500 grams Beef, cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- Add the Goa Curry Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.