Servings per package:
Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Paprika, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Fennel Seed, Caraway Seed, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Dried Mint, Nutmeg
- ½ cup oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- ½ green cored capsicum, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 kg (2.2lbs) Chicken breast cut into 1-inch cubes
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cumin Seeds (optional)
- ½ cup Yoghurt (optional)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
Heat the oil in a large pan until hot. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and capsicum, sauté.
Lower heat, add the Chicken Tikka Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic.
Add the tomato paste, almond meal, water, lemon juice and salt and simmer for 15 minutes.
Puree the sauce in a blender, return sauce to the pan and add chicken and seal well.
Add cream and simmer for a few minutes. Garnish with chopped coriander, yoghurt and cumin seeds.