Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Chilli Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Green Cardamom Seed
- 85g ghee/butter
- 12g whole blanched almonds
- 12g pistachio kernels
- 12g raisins
- 12g diced apricots (soaked)
- 100g finely chopped onions
- 20g finely chopped ginger
- 2.5 tbsp Lamb Korma Shiraz Curry Masala
- 750g diced Lamb
- 2 cups Greek yoghurt or full cream sour cream
- Salt to taste
- 4 eggs hard boiled, shelled and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- In a pan melt the ghee, add the almonds and pistachios and fry gently until lightly browned, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the raisins and apricots and fry gently until the raisins puff up and then remove from the pan and set aside with the nuts.
- Add to the pan the onion and ginger, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Lamb Korma Shiraz Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the yoghurt/sour cream and stir well.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Add the fried fruit and nuts, salt to taste, stir well.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.