Servings per package:
Average Qty per 100g
Coriander Seed, Paprika, Chilli Powder, Turmeric
- 2 stalks Lemon Grass
- 4 Kaffir Lime leaves
- 3 slices Galangal
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 4 cups Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Beef Rendang Curry Masala
- 2 Garlic cloves. grated
- 2.5cm Ginger root, grated
- 200g Onion, finely chopped
- 1kg Beef, cubed
- In a blender, add lemon grass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt and sugar and grind to a paste. Add water, if necessary.
- Bring coconut milk to boil in a saucepan. Add lemon grass paste, mix well.
- Add Beef Rendang Curry Masala, garlic, ginger, onion and stir.
- Bring to boil again, add beef and cook until tender.
- Cook uncovered until liquid has reduced and coconut cream has boiled down.
- Serve with glutinous rice and/or Naan bread.