Servings per package:
Average Qty per 100g
Paprika, Chilli Powder, Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Fenugreek Seed
- 50g butter/ghee/oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 5cm piece fresh ginger, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp Agra Lamb & Coconut Curry Masala
- 1 kg lean Lamb diced
- 300ml coconut cream
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1.5 tsp salt
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Agra Lamb & Coconut Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.