Servings per package:
Average Qty per 100g
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Fenugreek Seed, Curry Leaves
- 50ml ghee/oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds (optional)
- 2 medium onions chopped
- 3cm fresh root ginger chopped
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 3 green chillies chopped
- 2 tbsp Madras Chicken Curry Masala
- 1 kg Chicken pieces
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tin of tomatoes or water
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil until hot and add the mustard seeds, cooking until they splutter.
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Madras Chicken Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well, then add the coconut milk, tomatoes and salt.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- If you wish to add potatoes to your curry, add half way through the cooking process.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.