Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Onion Powder, Paprika, Ginger Powder, Cumin Seed, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Coriander Seed, Tandoori Colour (110, 122), Chilli Powder, Cilantro, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Fennel Seed, Bay Leaves, Caraway Seed, Cloves, Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Butter Chicken Curry Paste
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/4 cup full cream sour cream
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Add the Butter Chicken Curry Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.