Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Cloves
- 4 tbsp butter/ghee (60 g)
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped (1 tsp garlic paste)
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped (1 tsp ginger paste)
- 3 tbsp South Indian Chicken Korma Masala
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Chicken, diced
- 1½ cups water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
Melt the butter and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is soft. Lower heat, add the South Indian Chicken Korma Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic. If the mixture is too dry, add a small amount of water to enable the spice to fry. Turn up the heat, add the chicken and seal well. Add the water, bring to the boil, add the coconut cream, salt and lemon/lime juice.
Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.