It’s warming, filling and delicious. But wait, there’s more…
- Indian curry is packed with flavour and spices that offer a range of health benefits.
- Curry can help boost your immune system due to the spices used in Indian cooking.
- Curry can help reduce inflammation and alleviate pain.
- The variety of ingredients used in curry can provide a range of essential nutrients, including vitamins and minerals.
- Indian curry is a great way to incorporate more vegetables and plant-based proteins into your diet.
- Curry can help improve digestion and promote gut health.
- The combination of spices in curry may help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Curry can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Curry is a versatile dish that can be customized to suit your taste preferences and dietary restrictions.
- Eating Indian curry can be a fun and delicious way to explore different cultural cuisines.
- All curry masala spice blends at Mudgeeraba Spices are vegan, GF and DF. How fabulous!
Handy cooking tips
- Cook the ingredients in stages to ensure they are all cooked to perfection. For example, cook the meat first before adding the vegetables.
- Let the curry simmer for a while to allow the flavours to meld together. This will result in a richer and more complex taste.
- Use fresh ingredients like ginger, garlic, and onion can make a big difference in the taste of your curry.
- Cook your onions well, Cooking them until they are caramelized can add sweetness and depth to your curry.
Why use full fat cream rather than low-fat?
Full fat cream is better than low fat cream in curries because it provides a richer, creamier texture and flavour. The fat content in full fat cream helps to balance out the spices and other flavours in the curry, resulting in a more well-rounded dish. Additionally, low fat cream can sometimes curdle or separate when heated, while full fat cream maintains its consistency.
Always check our recipe page at Mudgeeraba Spices for lots of curry recipes and other ideas!