Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Chilli, Turmeric, Cardamom Seed, Cinnamon, Cloves, Pepper
- 3 tbsp butter/ghee (45 g)
- 4 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped (2 tsp minced garlic)
- 2 tsp ginger, finely chopped (2 tsp minced ginger)
- 2 tbsp Malaysian Curry Masala
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Beef, diced (or any Meat, Fish or Vegetables)
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Salt to taste
Melt the butter and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is soft. Lower heat, add the Malaysian Curry Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic. If the mixture is too dry, add a small amount of water to enable the spice to fry. Turn up the heat, add the beef and seal well. Add the coconut cream and salt.
Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.