Servings per package:
Cayenne Chilli, Onion (fresh), Olive Oil, Fish Sauce, Shrimp (dried), Tamarind, Garlic (dried), Sugar
- 1 cup fresh prawns
- 4 cups water
- Lime leaves
- Fish Sauce
- 1tsp Tom Yum Thai Soup Base Paste
- In a pot, add the water, lime leaves, lemongrass, fish sauce and mushrooms.
- Bring to the boil, add the prawns and the Tom Yum Thai Soup Base Paste.
- Cook for five minutes. Serve.
- Garnish with spring onions, corriander leaves and finely chopped birds eye chillies. (No salt required)