Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Onion Powder, Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Turmeric, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Green Cardamom, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Cloves
- 2 tbsp Sri Lanka Curry Paste
- 500 grams Beef cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the Sri Lanka Curry Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.