Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Coriander Seed, Onion Powder, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Turmeric, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Cloves
- 2 tbsp South Indian Korma Paste
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the South Indian Korma Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.