Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Coriander Seed, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Ginger Powder, Cumin Seed, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Fenugreek Seed, Green Cardamom Seed, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Fennel Seed, Caraway Seed, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp South Indian Curry Paste
- 500 grams vegetables, meat, seafood or lentils cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the South Indian Curry Paste to a pan, add your choice of vegetables, meat, seafood or lentils and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.