Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Cumin Seed, Onion Powder, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, Ginger Powder, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, Cloves, Green Cardamom Seed
- 2 tbsp Parsee Chicken Korma Paste
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 200 grams tomatoes
- Add the Parsee Chicken Korma Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the coconut cream, tomatoes and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.