Servings per package:
Water, Canola Oil, Vinegar, Cumin Seed, Onion Powder, Coriander Seed, Paprika, Ginger Powder, Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Sea Salt, Mint, Lemon Colour (102), Tandoori Colour (110, 122), Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Turmeric, Green Cardamom Seed, Fennel Seed, Caraway Seed, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Chicken Tikka Masala Paste
- 500 grams Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 1/4 cup full cream sour cream
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup tomato paste
- Add the Chicken Tikka Masala Paste to a pan, add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and enough water to make gravy to cook.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.
- 2018 Scovie Awards (New Mexico, USA): 3rd Place in the No Meat Required, Unique category