Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Turmeric, Chilli Powder, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Cloves
- 60mls ghee/oil
- 2 finely diced medium onions
- ? tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 200g finely chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Vindaloo Curry Masala
- 1kg your choice of Chicken, Lamb, Beef or Pork
- 2 cups boiling water
- 250g new potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, sauté.
- Add tomatoes and fry until soft and thick, stirring well.
- Lower the heat, add the Vindaloo Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add water and bring to boil. Cook until meat is tender and liquid has reduced.
- Add potatoes and salt to taste. Cook until tender.
- Serve with rice, Nann bread and raita.