Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Cloves
- 60g ghee/oil
- 200g onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 3 tbsp South Indian Chicken Korma Masala
- 1 kg small Chicken pieces
- 1.5 cups water
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the South Indian Chicken Korma Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the water and bring to the boil, add the coconut cream, salt and lemon/lime juice, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.