Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Black Mustard Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Star Anise, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green Cardamom Seed
- 60g butter or ghee
- 3 finely chopped medium onions
- 3.5 tbsp Parsee Chicken and Fried Potato Korma Masala
- 1.25kg pieces of boneless Chicken
- 200g finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1.5 cups Greek style yoghurt or sour cream
- 15 new potatoes, fried (or frozen wedges from the supermarket)
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan until hot.
- Add onion, sauté. Lower heat, add Parsee Chicken and Fried Potato Korma Masala to pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add tomatoes and stir, frying until tomatoes become soft.
- Add Greek yoghurt/sour cream and stir well.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, until chicken is tender.
- Salt to taste. Add fried potatoes and cook until done.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.
- This curry can also be cooked with lamb and roasted vegetables.