Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Turmeric, Bay Leaves, Green Cardamom Seed, Nutmeg, Black Pepper
- 60g ghee
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Parsee Chicken and Cashew Curry Masala
- 1kg boneless Chicken pieces
- 1.5 cups coconut cream
- 200g cream
- 150g cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
- Melt ghee in pan, add cashew nuts, fry gently until lightly browned.
- Remove cashew nuts from pan with slotted spoon, leaving ghee behind. Set aside.
- Heat ghee, add and ginger, fry for one minute.
- Add Parsee Chicken and Cashew Curry Masala and cook until aromatic.
- Turn heat up to high, add chicken to pan and seal well. Add coconut cream and salt to pan and stir well.
- Bring to boil and turn down to simmer and cover, cooking until chicken is tender.
- Add cream, stir well, cook until liquid is reduced.
- Garnish curry with the fried cashew nuts. This curry can be cooked with lamb and roasted vegetables.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.