Servings per package:
Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Black Mustard Seed, Cumin Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Cinnamon, Coriander Seed, Nutmeg, Cloves, Green Cardamom Seed
- 100mls ghee/oil
- 200g onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, diced
- 1 tbsp Garlic, diced
- 2.5 tbsp Chittagong Curry Masala
- 1kg Pork (or Chicken, Beef, Lamb)
- 2 cups coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lemon or a squeeze of tamarind
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onions, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Chittagong Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well. Add the coconut cream and the lemon juice or tamarind.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Salt to taste and serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.