Servings per package:
Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Paprika, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Fennel Seed, Caraway, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Dried Mint, Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green chilli (optional)
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- 1/2 green cored capsicum
- 1 1/2 tbsp Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1kg Chicken breast cut into 1 inch cubes
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp almond meal
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and capsicum, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Chicken Tikka Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the tomato paste, ground almonds, water, lemon juice and salt and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Puree the sauce in a blender and return the sauce to the pan and add the chicken and seal it well.
- Add the cream and simmer for a few minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, yoghurt and cumin seeds.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.