Servings per package:
Paprika, Cumin Seed, Coriander Seed, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom Seed, Fennel Seed, Caraway Seed, Cloves, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg
- 50g ghee/butter
- 2 medium onions diced
- 1 tsp ginger minced/diced
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp Butter Chicken Curry Masala
- 1kg Chicken thigh fillets cut small
- 2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 300ml full cream sour cream
- 400ml coconut cream
- 100g tomato paste
- 2/3rd tsp salt
- 1 /4 tsp Tandoori colour (optional)
- Heat the ghee in a large pan until hot.
- Add the onion, ginger and garlic, sauté.
- Lower the heat, add the Butter Chicken Curry Masala to the pan, stir well and fry until aromatic.
- Add the meat and seal on high heat, stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
- Serve the curry with rice, Naan bread, yoghurt and chutney.