Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Black Mustard Seed, Fenugreek Seed, Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Star Anise, Bay Leaves, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cloves, Green Cardamom Seed
- 4 tbsp butter/ghee (60 g)
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 cloves garlic, finely chopped (1 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped (1 tsp minced ginger)
- 6 finely chopped green chillies/capsicum
- 3½ tbsp Parsee Chicken and Fried Potato Korma Masala
- 1.25 kg (2.7 lb) Chicken, diced
- 200g finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1½ cups Greek style yoghurt or sour cream
- 15 new potatoes, fried (or frozen wedges from the supermarket)
- Salt to taste
Melt the butter and add the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies. Sauté until the onion is soft. Lower heat, add the Parsee Chicken and Fried Potato Korma Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic. If the mixture is too dry, add a small amount of water to enable the spice to fry. Turn up the heat, add the chicken and seal well. Add tomatoes and stir, frying until tomatoes become soft. Add Greek yoghurt/sour cream and stir well.
Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced. Salt to taste. Add fried potatoes and cook until done.
This curry can also be cooked with lamb and roasted vegetables.