Servings per package:
Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, Paprika, Turmeric, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, Cloves, Green Cardamom Seed
- 3½ tbsp butter/ghee (50 g)
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped (1 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 tsp ginger, finely chopped (1 tsp minced ginger)
- 6 finely chopped green chillies/capsicum
- 2 tbsp Parsee Chicken & Cashew Korma Masala
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Chicken, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup coconut cream or Greek style yoghurt
- 50g crushed cashew nuts
- Salt to taste
Melt the butter and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is soft. Lower heat, add the Parsee Chicken & Cashew Korma Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic. If the mixture is too dry, add a small amount of water to enable the spice to fry. Turn up the heat, add the chicken and seal well. Add the water to the pan stirring well and bring to the boil. Add the coconut cream/yoghurt, cashew nuts and salt.
Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.