Servings per package:
Coriander Seed, Turmeric, Green Cardamom Seed, Cloves
- 3½ tbsp butter/ghee (50 g)
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp Lamb & Cashew Korma Masala
- 1 kg Lamb, diced
- 1 cup of Yoghurt
- 50 g Cashew Nut Meal
- 100 g Cashew Nuts
- 1 cup of Water
- Salt to taste
Melt the butter and add the onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until the onion is soft. Lower heat, add the Lamb & Cashew Korma Masala, mix well, frying until aromatic. If the mixture is too dry, add a small amount of water to enable the spice to fry. Turn up the heat, add the lamb and seal well. Add the remaining ingredients.
Bring to the boil, then cook simmering until the meat is tender and the liquid has reduced.
* When cooked at shows, we do not add cashews or meal, for an equally tasty option.